Re: Summer of Code 2007

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 10:52:51 EDT

    Let me take this to dev...

    Let me reiterate the point I was trying to make. IMO if anybody signs
    up to mentor a student project, (s)he should be ready to support this
    code after the SoC is finished and the student is gone. Otherwise
    we'll end up wasting our effort, and the students will end up with a
    feeling that they worked on some kind of a training project.

    Andrus