Re: Summer of Code 2007

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 10:58:31 EDT

    On 3/28/07, Kevin Menard <kmenar..ervprise.com> wrote:
    > My recommendation would be to make an exception for SoC students from
    > the normal ASF process and create a branch for them that they can commit
    > against.

    Maybe what would make more sense would be to create a svn instance for
    SoC students. A branch would be great, but my guess is that there
    would be a bit of administration involved to set up and restrict them
    to their own copy of the branch. Maybe I'm completely wrong, though.

    But as you said, getting the CLA on file and processed as soon as
    possible is the real key.