Re: JIRA tweaking

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 07:35:14 EDT

    On 30/03/2007, at 5:58 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

    > Hopefully you don't mind - I updated the l&f for your JIRA and added
    > the same introduction as is on ActiveMQ (slightly wordier version of
    > the one on Struts and less wordy than the one on the main JIRA).
    >
    > Hen

    Not bad, but I'd like to link in a different logo which avoids the
    nasty background cutoff. I'll do that as soon as I get a chance. Are
    you responsible for the Confluence and Jira installations? If so, I'd
    love to chat about some infrastructure enhancements.

    Ari Maniatis

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8