Re: Is this Cayenne JPA Missing Feature?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 09:16:01 EDT

  • Next message: Mike Kienenberger: "Re: svn commit: r524591 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/src/test: java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.java resources/dml/access.DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.xml"

    Hi Lasantha,

    Are you using trunk build of Cayenne? While property access is not
    yet implemented, field access should work just fine and should be the
    default. If this is a bug, I'll be happy to look into it. Do you have
    more info about the error?

    Thanks
    Andrus