Re: Taking over development of DataViews

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 11:22:04 EDT

    > We can and should make it a standalone module within Cayenne. This
    > means a standalone Eclipse project, separate from the rest of the
    > framework.

    OK, let's make nails with heads (as we say over here). Please make this
    split on the Cayenne side. I can then get that new project via SVN.
    Afterwards I will upload the source into our own SVN (and keep everything
    under the ASL) and will work on that version. I will do the same with the
    dvmodeler.

    We can then send patches back to Cayenne relatively easy making a diff
    between the two repositories. Is this OK with you?

    > More complicated, because you have to install
    > those dependencies in the local repo after each change.

    Argh.

    Regards,
    Adrian