Discussing 1.2.3 and 2.0.3 release

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 13:31:39 EDT

    I wish our next release could have been 3.0M1, and we got very close.
    For my part I need about two weeks of uninterrupted work on Cayenne -
    something I can't afford now :-/

    Nevertheless, we have 13 closed bugs on each of the stable branches
    (1.2 and 2.0), so I think this is a good time to synchronously
    release 1.2.3 and 2.0.3. Unless we hear from committers who are still
    working on some stable issues (or some other objections), I'll start
    a vote thread shortly.

    Thanks
    Andrus