Re: Discussing 1.2.3 and 2.0.3 release

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 20:40:43 EDT

    On 05/05/2007, at 4:07 AM, Tore Halset wrote:

    > I could join working hours (CET) next week, but my weekend are
    > full. Buying/Selling house, getting baby #2 and so on.

    What, giving birth is going to take up your whole weekend? :-)

    I am around a bit this weekend, but 3pm EST is 5am for me, so I might
    need to pass. But if there is anything I can do to help before or
    afterward, run any tests, or write up the release notes for the web
    site, please let me know. My work is all in Cayenne 3.0 so I don't
    have a test environment for 1.2 or 2.0 other than running the junit
    tests which probably doesn't really add much to what you guys are
    already doing.

    So that it isn't forgotten, I've added the 'after release' notes to
    the 2.0 release docs, including instructions for updating the DOAP file.

    Cheers
    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8