Re: Binding votes (WAS: [VOTE] Release Cayenne 1.2.3 and 2.0.3)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 11:29:18 EDT

    IMO you are correct - only PMC member votes are binding. But there
    are two things to note in this respect: (1) input from committers is
    always taken into account - I don't think there's been instances when
    we ignored such input on matters requiring a vote; (2) PMC is not
    some elite caste - IMO we should expand/contract it as needed to
    include people who contribute to the project and to the community.
    And in fact I am planning to act on item (2).

    Andrus