Re: Binding votes (WAS: [VOTE] Release Cayenne 1.2.3 and 2.0.3)

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 11:43:53 EDT

    I've been too busy (work and personal) to check out the release artifacts,
    which is why I haven't chimed in. I *could* just add an obligatory +1, but
    that doesn't feel right and I was hoping others had more time to do abetter
    checkout. The only thing I noticed when I took a very quick cursory look is
    that the 1.2.3 release Tore put together doesn't have checksum files, but I
    consider this a non-issue.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg