Re: Google Analytics

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 02:34:24 EDT

    > Would anyone object if I added this service to the Cayenne site?
    Yes, me, even I have no vote (but I would vote -1 if I would have one) :) .

    IMHO already a too big part of the Internet is "covered" by Google /(Analytics).
    I have a really bad feeling that on most pages I click these days I see in the status bar "loading
    google-analytics", and than with the same IP address I might read my email and than everything gets
    connected.

    Ahmed.