Re: Google Analytics

From: Jason Dwyer (Jason.Dwye..edata.com.au)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 09:58:26 EDT

    its been a while since i read through the inbox for this list, and at
    the risk of getting slightly OT..

    i presume most here are firefox empowered?

    http://noscript.net/

    does double duty in that it keeps a lot of ad scripts being fetched, as
    well as keeping my browsing habits mine :)

    cheers,

    ( oh and another ambivilent +0 on adding it to the cayenne site... i'd
    read the reports, but wouldnt be contributing any data of my own ;) )