Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Documentation: Inheritance overview (page created)

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 11:16:34 EDT

    On 01/06/2007, at 1:07 AM, confluenc..pache.org wrote:

    > Inheritance overview has been created by Ari Maniatis (May 31, 2007)

    I've put this page up to help focus the inheritance discussions.
    Sometimes I find that working on end user documentation as the first
    step helps to clarify what is required from the development work.
    This page is missing all the information and screenshots of how a
    user uses the modeller to create inheritance, but that can come over
    time.

    Please let me know if the pictures and text (although certainly
    needing more detail) are clear and helpful, or whether they need
    alteration in some way. Of course, I know there are some notes in
    there which still need discussion (such as whether our vertical
    inheritance will require a class designator column). Please feel free
    to edit as needed.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8