Bamboo

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 16:41:26 EDT

    Hi all,

    Atlassian, makers of Confluence and JIRA, have a new continuous
    integration product called Bamboo out. I've begun an evaluation for use
    at Servprise, and so far it seems quite nice. It can integrate with
    JIRA and subversion fairly nicely. Is there any interest in applying
    for an OSS license and setting something up to auto-build & test our
    various branches? As a nice side effect, the generated artifacts could
    be used as nightlies.

    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.
    800.832.3823 x308