Re: Bamboo

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 16:56:11 EDT

    Coincidentally I also recently evaluated Bamboo for my client's
    development team in the last few weeks and found it quite usable. I
    expect it to be even more valuable on an open source project like
    Cayenne (if only cause Cayenne has real test coverage).

    Michael Gentry had a server machine that he and his employer kindly
    made available for Cayenne nightly builds (I am ashamed to say that
    for some time I didn't have a chance to do any work on it, restoring
    nightly builds). Maybe we can put an evaluation version of Bamboo on
    that machine, just to get a feeling how well it works with Cayenne?
    And if it does, ping ASF infrastructure about deploying a shared
    instance that other projects can use and getting the license setup.

    What do you think?

    Andrus