RE: Re: Bamboo

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 17:23:26 EDT

    Do you have a qualitative assessment of it compared to Bamboo? I'm not
    ruling it out, I just don't have experience with it. I also don't see
    all of us jumping over to use IntelliJ just for Cayenne (the move to
    maven2 makes this hard anyway), so if TeamCity doesn't play nice with
    others, that may be a major hurdle.

    Given that we do use commercial software with open source licenses, I
    don't follow your second paragraph at all. It reads like a tangent for
    the sake of tangents.

    --
    Kevin