How about 3.0 M1?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 09:23:49 EDT

    What's the consensus on making 3.0 M1 release?

    I think it is long overdue - we want to show the many things we've
    developed over the last 1+ year [1]. Also I just checked in the
    minimal EJBQL support so that users can play with it (that was my own
    minimal TODO). As before "M" (milestone) means an alpha quality
    release with unstable new features, "unstable" indicating that the
    new API can change over the course of the release.

    If nobody objects to going forward with M1, I will switch in the
    release preparation mode, testing the code across different
    databases, writing the docs, etc.

    Andrus

    [1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/guide-to-30-features.html