Gliffy?

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 17:08:34 EDT

    In case you've never heard of it (I certainly hadn't), Gliffy is a
    Visio-like program that does everything through a Web site. I played
    with it briefly and it seemed quite good, which surprised me because I
    hate most Web apps like this. Anyway, it can handle UML and ER
    diagrams, which is something Cayenne uses and could probably even use
    more of. The reason I mention all this though, is that they have a
    plugin for Confluence, so you can do collaborative diagramming right in
    a regular documentation page. It is commercial, but they offer free
    licenses for OSS.

    Is there any interest in getting an OSS license for the Gliffy plugin
    for Confluence? I think it could lower one of the documentation hurdles
    a fair bit.

    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.
    800.832.3823 x308