Re: How about 3.0 M1?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 16:03:39 EDT

    Testing progress update...

    Since 3.0 has only been tested with HSQLDB till now, trying other
    databases uncovered a few issues. I fixed all that I found so far
    except for CAY-811 that affects MySQL (in fact this issue exists in
    1.2 and 2.0, we just never had a test case for it). I have 100% test
    success rate with HSQLDB and PostgreSQL, and the single failure above
    with MySQL. Will try other DB's shortly.

    I also documented the Maven unit test procedure here:

        http://cayenne.apache.org/running-unit-tests.html

    Feel free to try it out. Will add more DB profiles shortly.

    Andrus