Re: Gliffy?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 18:56:48 EDT

    On 28/06/2007, at 12:15 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > Out of curiosity then, why did you do the inheritance diagrams in
    > OmniGraffle? Just a case of familiarity?

    Yeah. Didn't even think of gliffy when I did them - it is pretty
    second nature to me to just launch Omnigraffle. Plus it produces such
    nice looking diagrams. To be honest I didn't go past the 'create new
    diagram' screen in gliffy when I stumbled across it a few months back.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8