How to use left outer join / left join in cayenne?

From: just_a_kid (just_a_kid8..otmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 21:51:19 EDT

    Hi,

     Can somebody give me example /teach me how do we perform left outer join
    using cayenne?
     I have been doing this using Expression.fromString() but it doesnt work.

     2nd thing , can we perform direct native SQL dialect in cayenne? ( for
    example if we want to perform " select * from table_a where rownum <=10 )
    and
     how do we get java.sql.Connection in cayenne?

      hanks