[VOTE] Cayenne Release 3.0M1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 18:15:25 EDT

    [VOTE: approve 3.0M1 release]

    I posted artifacts for 3.0M1 release here:

       http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0M1/

    There were almost no comments since I tagged M1. I've been cleaning
    things up, fixing various things (most notable is CAY-830 reported by
    Ari), doing more regression testing, etc. I think we are in a very
    good shape for a milestone release and I am anxious to get it out :-)

    Please take a looks and cast your votes.

    Thanks
    Andrus

    P.S. +1