Re: [VOTE] Cayenne Release 3.0M1

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 19:25:47 EDT

    I was just pointing out that deprecated = gone in this case. :-)

    Option 1 is to make the code still call fetchFinished() for 3.0 and
    get rid of it in 3.1. Option 2 would be to remove it from the actual
    code and documentation since it looks like it is still supported. The
    downside to option 2 is that there would be no warning to the
    end-user. I just looked in the JavaDoc docs and I was hoping to find
    an..emoved or similar, but didn't see one.

    I can do the PostLoad callback tomorrow. Just reporting what I'm
    finding thus far.

    /dev/mrg