cay-832 (enums in in exp)

From: Robert Zeigler (robert..uregumption.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 14:08:30 EDT

    So, I'm interested in getting this issue resolved rather quickly,
    which means I'm interested in jumping into the code.
    But the implementation details of the expression parsing is not code
    I've spent a lot of time looking at.
    Any pointers on where to start digging? I've rummaged through some of
    the expression code, some of the db adapter/sql translator code,
    and took a look at the enum converter in the java-15 subproject. But
    I don't have a good sense of the big picture of how all of the pieces
    fit together.
    So... any pointers are appreciated (normally, I would just keep
    digging on my own, but I'm in a time crunch to finish a project right
    now, so the faster I can
    fix this and patch it... :)

    Thanks!

    Robert