Re: Wny not velocity 1.5?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 09:21:28 EDT

     From the release notes, I like the first sentence:

       "This release is a drop-in replacement for earlier versions of
    Velocity."

    So since Cayenne 3.0 no longer ships the fat jar, the users can
    simply choose their own preferred version of velocity. Reading further:

       "Upgraded to JDom 1.0"

    I hope JDOM is not required for what we are doing?

    All in all, since Malcolm confirms the release notes assertion about
    compatibility, I have no problem bumping up the version in the POM
    for 3.0.

    Andrus