JPA TCK testing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 09:29:40 EDT

    As mentioned in the board report, I started JPA TCK testing. Since
    the process is covered under the NDA I signed with Geir, I can't
    discuss the details of the testing on the public list (or in private
    with anyone who did not sign such NDA), except "passed/not passed".
    You can guess which one it was this time :-)

    You've seen a bunch of recent Jiras that I opened to fix various
    implementation holes that are now becoming obvious to me. We'll get
    there ... someday.

    Andrus