Re: Bug in nested DataContext?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 08:58:10 EDT

    So just changing the order of operations was the trick? Perhaps it
    should just be documented that you remove from relationships before
    you delete from the context?

    I think the main reason I did it in the order I did was because, in my
    test, right after that I had:

        childContext.deleteObject((Detail) childM.getDetails().get(0));
        childM.removeFromDetails((Detail) childM.getDetails().get(0));

    If I had reversed the order, I'd have needed a variable to store
    childM.getDetails().get(0). How is that for lazy? :-)

    /dev/mrg