Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 09:36:54 EDT

    We have a nice list of fixed bugs for 1.2.4 and 2.0.4 releases. If
    there are volunteers to prepare the release artifacts for the vote,
    please let me know (and don't forget to add your key to the KEYS
    file). Otherwise I can do that myself.

    Was also going to suggest 3.0M2 on the heels of the stable releases.

    Andrus