Cayenne Cluster

From: Martin Thelian (martin.thelia..ovo.cc)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 07:37:58 EDT

    Hi!

    I need some detailed information regarding the capability of cayenne to
    run in a cluster.
    I've only found [1] describing that it's possible to use a "Cross-VM
    Cache", either via JMS or javagroups. But how does this work in details?
    What configuration options are available? I've only found some
    properties defined in the Class DataRowStore.
    Are the notification events, which exchanged between the VMs, delivered
    asynchronous?
    What about concurrent modification of objects located in the cache? Is
    there some kind of locking implemented?

    Thanks,
    Martin

    [1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/configuring-caching-behavior.html