Fwd: Raw XML vs. Cayenne GUI

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 10:53:00 EDT

    FYI:

    As Chris followed up on his suggestion to start working on a Wiki
    page describing Cayenne XML format, I added Chris to "cayenne-user"
    Wiki group and I made some permission changes in the CAY space,
    allowing "cayenne-user" to edit the space. Note that since we do not
    include the contents of this space in the release, this is the only
    space where users without a CLA on file may be allowed. But of course
    if we are to transfer the contents to CAYDOC, we'll need a CLA.

    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: