Re: Messed up home page

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2007 - 18:03:54 EDT

    I think this is a bug in the Confluence macro. I just tried to write
    a longer message, so that the bug fix list would get truncated... No
    luck... Then I randomly swapped the list position of the two items
    (shown below), and this time it forced Confluence to properly strip
    the table. Go figure... So now lets wait till the main site is updated.

    Andrus

    # CAY-770 bug / memory leak in DispatchQueue and EventManager
    # CAY-698 "Null ObjectId" exception from DataContext.localObject