H2 file locking

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 06:50:00 EDT

    H2 DB has been mentioned as yet another embedded DB for us to support.

    Judging from this [1], we can solve Modeler preferences DB
    concurrency problems using H2 "socket" locks. I was thinking of
    writing a similar socket-based mechanism for HSQLDB, but since
    somebody has already done it, we should use it. So an adapter for H2
    (CAY-884) becomes an even more attractive proposition.

    Andrus

    [1] http://www.h2database.com/html/frame.html?advanced.html%
    23file_locking_protocols&main