Re: Trunk failing to build

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 14:12:34 EDT

    MacOS X 10.4 (intel) Java 5
    Maven 2.0.7

    This is the exact configuration I was using with everything working fine a
    week ago. So, the only two things that I think could have happened are a
    change in the code or a change in one of the maven plugins. Unfortunately,
    I don't know exactly what versions of those I was running last week.

    Perhaps you could try running "mvn -U clean compile"? If it breaks, we'll
    have some fun figuring it out, but at least we can either point at a maven
    plugin or a code change.

    --
    Kevin