[CONFIRMED] Re: Maven again and again :( !

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 10:24:15 EDT

    I can confirm that, finally. I ran a build on a brand new Linux VPS
    share with empty maven repo, and it failed.

    Now tried to reproduce it on my mac again. Somehow "mvn -U" didn't
    make a differemce. So I did rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/ , and now it
    happens on my machine too...

    Kevin, if you have a fix for that, I'll wait for you to commit it,
    otherwise I can fix it myself tomorrow morning.

    Thanks
    Andrus