Re: [CONFIRMED] Re: Maven again and again :( !

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 06:40:18 EDT

    > Works for me in the env where it was broken yesterday. You may try to do
    > "mvn clean install" to remove the old target dirs.
    Of course I did this :(.

    Even more, I deleted everything(that was checked out) and made a clean checkout from the trunk.
    The result is still the same :(.

    You said that that you did this on Linux. Maybe it has to do something with
    the Windows paths.
    To me this:
    ====
    D:\ProjectsInTry\cayenne\framework\cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished\D:\ProjectsInTry\cayenne\framework\cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished\src\main\jjtree\org\apache\cayenne\ejbql
    ====
    looks like the path is concatenated in the wrong position (although I have no idea
    where this happens) :(.

    Ahmed.