Re: [CONFIRMED] Re: Maven again and again :( !

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 07:39:49 EDT

    Ok, seems we've been affected (again) by the most common remaining
    problem with Maven - random plugin versions. Recently javacc plugin
    team posted a release 2.2 and alas - everything is different/broken.
    So what I did is setting the plugin version to 2.1 in the pom, and
    reverting a recent change by Kevin. Now it works on Windows and Mac.
    Could you please try it again?

    (we need to go through all plugins in the poms and preset the
    versions I guess)

    Thanks
    Andrus