JIRA <-> dev list not in sync?

From: Thomas Bernhard (tbernhar..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 12:29:41 EDT

    It looks like JIRA and the dev lists are not in sync.
    E.g. many comments to JIRA issues won't be displayed on the dev list (and
    unless people apply for "watch issue" than comments might slip unobserved).

    I'm not sure on what criteria this happens: just saw that some of my isues
    got
    comments, but weren't diplayed on the dev list - but may other issues have
    comments on the dev list too.

    Thanx,
    Tom.