Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-900) Create CayenneModeler Swing UI for managing callbacks and lifecycle listeners

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 05:57:30 EDT

    >> In fact just last night I started on CAY-659 (adding arbitrary key
    >> values to entities, attributes and relations).
    >
    > Nice. Should we formally assign this issue to you in Jira?

    Yeah, I guess... I wasn't going to say anything till I knew that I
    had the time to finish this sooner rather than later (I'm pretty busy
    and expecting another child any minute now). But I guess this will
    keep me motivated. Actually I was just doing it as an experiment into
    seeing how to tweak the modeler for the much more difficult task of
    inheritance.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8