Re: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-887) CM Usability:Recent Files list shold be longer

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 12:53:20 EDT

    > If you ask me, "#3 Add a number in front of each recent (file)project"
    > is a non-feature anyways, as the order changes every time you open
    > another project, as the most recent one is pushed on top.
    What's important is not that the order changes but that the number is
    a mnemonic too so the application can be used totally by the keyboard.

    > At least on
    > Mac I don't remember any apps using the numbering.
    Just take a look at the many applications on windows and you will see this numbering:
    Just a few: Photoshop, Eclipse(like menu items -> not submenu items), MS Office, etc.

    > I suggest we remove
    > the ordering all together.
    :(. IMHO it was a very good idea if done right.

    Ahmed.