Re: 3.0M2 testing progress

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 11:05:43 EDT

    Ok, I think I am done with testing M2 in my environment and we are
    ready to build and post the release artifacts. Kevin, are you
    planning to do that?

    Here is a full test report ... all uncovered issues are related to
    the advanced SQL Cayenne now needs to generate to translate EJBQL
    syntax:

    Oracle (passed)
    SQLServer (passed)
    PostgreSQL (passed)
    MySQL (passed)
    HSQLDB (passed)
    Sybase (CAY-908)
    Derby (CAY-897)
    FrontBase (CAY-898)
    OpenBase - (CAY-820 and other EJBQL related failures)
    SQLite - (multiple EJBQL related failures)

    Andrus