AppFramework licensing discussion

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 02:53:42 EDT

    Tom started an ASF vs. LGPL discussion with the AppFramework project
    (that is mainly being developed by sun). If anybody thinks that
    AppFramework is a technology important enough for the Modeler and is
    willing to argue why an ASF/BSD/MIT license is a good thing for them,
    here is a link:

    https://appframework.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1210

    While the framework looks nice, I haven't evaluated it for real yet,
    besides that'll likely start a flame war, so I am staying away from
    it myself :-)

    Andrus