Cayenne Jira

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 06:25:19 EDT

    Hi Henri

    I think you updated the front pages of the various Jira's recently
    with some nicer text. Do you mind looking at the Cayenne one again
    since it appears to now have links in the text which point to the
    wrong Jira instance.

    > Anyone is free to find issues. You must register and login if you
    > want to create, comment, vote, or watch issues. Only developers can
    > edit, prioritize, schedule and resolve issues.
    >
    > Got a question about JIRA? See the ASF JIRA FAQ on the Wiki.

    Thanks
    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001