3.0 M2 Release Vote

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 13:56:32 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'd like to raise the vote to release Cayenne 3.0 M2. This was tagged a
    couple weeks back, but has seen some bug fixes since then. Andrus has
    tested on several platforms with various DB engines. His results were all
    positive.

    I've built, signed, and posted assemblies here:

    http://people.apache.org/~kmenard/release/3.0M2/

    Note that I've built the Windows one, but did have a single test failure.
    Given that it was not observed on other platforms, it was likely an
    environmental thing. I will try to look into it some more.

    Also, this is my first attempt at signing assemblies, so please verify the
    signatures.

    Thanks,
    Kevin