Re: AppFramework licensing discussion

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 14:19:03 EDT

    I'm not much in favor of CM being pulled out. I'm in favor of good
    tools to develop it, though. (Yes, we could argue the definition of
    "good" ...) I'm still kind of a NeXTstep hack and liked using
    Interface Builder (on NeXT or OS X). NB isn't there, yet, in terms of
    being as nice as IB, but the last time I played with it, making a
    basic GUI wasn't too bad. I suppose I could learn Swing/etc from the
    source-code level, though.

    /dev/mrg