RE: [VOTE] Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 11:26:19 EDT

    Fair enough. Michael et al., if you'd like to test it and be able to
    cast your vote, I can hold off on posting anything until the start of
    next week.

    --
    Kevin

    -----Original Message----- From: Andrus Adamchik [mailto:andru..bjectstyle.org] Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 11:20 AM To: de..ayenne.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

    On Nov 2, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > If weekends do work better in general though, we can make it a rule > of thumb > to raise votes on Thurs. or Fri.

    Alternatively we keep doing it randomly, but let people request a vote extension.

    Andrus