Is this graph library compatible with Apache?

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 09:03:45 EST

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this graph library:
    http://graph.netbeans.org/

    is compatible with Apache License and if it could be used in CM to implement
    the ER Diagram.

    I was looking at this example implementation:
    http://maxnitribitt.blog-city.com/a_visual_database_explorer.htm

    This library even if it's part of the NB Platform it does not require the platform in
    order to run (it's small and it has a dependency only on a small utility package).
    (there are examples of usage outside NB platform, but not DB oriented).

    Thanks in advance,

    Ahmed.