Re: [VOTE] Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 09:37:52 EST

    FWIW: I just tried my Nested Data Context test here (had it at the
    office) and although it worked better than the M1 release, it still
    had issues (at least I think so -- I could just not understand the NDC
    usage). This is not enough to hold up an M2 release, but I thought
    I'd mention it.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg