[OT] Java & Leopard

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 13:36:17 EST

    Just a head's up for the Mac users . . . I've been less than pleased
    with the experience of using Java on Leopard. I've had a lot of
    problems with IntelliJ and even running ant and maven from a command
    line. So much so that I'm likely to just use my bootcamp partition
    until I can get around to reinstalling Tiger.

    As always, YMMV, but just thought I'd throw out that caveat.

    Kevin