Re: [OT] Java & Leopard

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 16:49:34 EST

    Hello.

    Leopard works fine for me with eclipse and java 5 in my
    projects. ...And "ant --help" works just fine :) I have only tried
    this on two macs.

    The only thing that does not work here is uDig, but as uDig is based
    on eclipse, it will probably be fixed sooner rater than later.

    What I do not like, is that java 6 is still not availiable on the mac.

    Regards,
      - Tore.