Re: Cleaning up ROP

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 16:57:04 EST

    On 08/11/2007, at 5:33 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > At this point, I'm going to have to table the work for a bit.
    > After two
    > days, I'm not much further along than when I started :-/ Maybe the
    > time
    > away will help me think about the problem a bit more. In the interim,
    > at least the copy & paste method works . . . just more invasive than I
    > was hoping for.

    Perhaps you could post a patch for what you've done so far. This
    feature is important to me too and if there is any time for my team
    or I to work on it we will try. I guess we could even create a
    temporary svn branch for it if that helps, but probably after the
    impending java 5 move would be better.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8