Re: sorting and null in the path

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 17:28:19 EST

    On 08/11/2007, at 9:22 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > Please submit the patch through JIRA. By submitting through JIRA
    > you can
    > click a button that grants the ASF a non-exclusive license to use
    > the code.
    > This is a prerequisite for the code to get committed.

    I'll take care of all that with Marcin and get him to sign a CLA. We
    should be expecting more contributions from Marcin in the future.

    I'll also work with him to clean up the code, the naming and comment
    it a bit, but what do you think of the concept? An extra switch in
    Ordering which allows us to ignore paths that don't full resolve? Is
    there a better way?

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8